- Objects can be classified according to the materials they are made of.
- Different materials have different properties.
- Non-metals are generally good insulators of heat and electricity.
- A good conductor of heat is also a good conductor of electricity.
- Materials can be classified based on their abilities to allow light to pass through.
- Materials can be transparent, translucent and opaque.
- Suitable materials can be used to keep hot things warm and cold things cool and chill.
- Materials chosen to make objects are based on their properties.
- Some materials can float and absorb water. Some can be stretched.
- Man-made materials come from natural materials.
- Natural materials are limited in supply.
❤I've been used to reserving myself. Only by doing this won't I get hurt when I'm leaving.❤
❤No matter what have happened and whether you are ready or not, every next moment is gonna be a brand new start.❤
❤Whatever you do, remember that you do it for yourself, then you will not complain.❤
❤If you get tired one day, you will see my smile as long as you turn around.❤