❤I've been used to reserving myself. Only by doing this won't I get hurt when I'm leaving.❤
❤No matter what have happened and whether you are ready or not, every next moment is gonna be a brand new start.❤
❤Whatever you do, remember that you do it for yourself, then you will not complain.❤
❤If you get tired one day, you will see my smile as long as you turn around.❤

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Soalan Unit 5


1.  Object M can float in water but object N cannot. M and N are respectively



M
N
A
plastic ruler
metal fork
B
rubber slipper
plastic cup
C
paper
ice-cream stick
D
coin
wooden ruler




2.  Which of the following is not true ?




Object
Resource
A
Flower pot
Soil
B
Leather shoe
Animal
C
Wooden chair
Plant
D
Wooden table
Petroleum





3.  What makes iron rust?


            A         Exposure to air only.
            B         Exposure to water only
            C         Exposure to sunlight only
            D         Exposure to air and water only




4.  Rusting of iron can be prevented by

            I           painting
            II          applying oil
            III         applying grease
            IV         spraying water

            A         I only
            B         I and II only
            C         I, II and III only
            D         I, II, III and IV.


5.  Which of the following cannot rust?
 
            I           needle                        
            II          wooden table  
            III         paper clip       
            IV         handbag

            A         I and II only
            B         I and III only
            C         II and III only
            D         II and IV only




6.  Which statement is true?


            A         Wood floats on water and is used to make furniture only
            B         Glass is easily breakable and does not absorb water
            C         Silk is waterproof and used to make umbrellas
            D         Plastic is stiff and dense.





7.  The diagram shows objects made of the same material.     


 























Which material is used to make the objects above?

A         Wood
B         Glass
C         Plastic
            D         Rubber 


8.  The diagram shows two objects.


 

























Which of the following explain why synthetic cloth is used to make part P of the objects?


I           It is a good conductor of heat
II          It does not absorb water
III         It is a strong material

A         I and II only
B         II and III only
C         I and III only
D         I, II and III




9.  Mr. Lim placed bottles of iced water and chilled drinks in the polystyrene box for a picnic. Why was polystyrene used?

     
            A         It is light
B         It does not melt
C         It does not break
D         It keeps drinks cold




10.  Which of these methods can be used to prevent rusting?


           I       Coating iron with paint
           II      Coating iron with oil             
           III     Coating iron with paper
           IV     Coating iron with grease

          A      I and II
          B      I, II and III
          C      I, II and IV
          D      I, II, III and IV










No comments:

Post a Comment