❤I've been used to reserving myself. Only by doing this won't I get hurt when I'm leaving.❤
❤No matter what have happened and whether you are ready or not, every next moment is gonna be a brand new start.❤
❤Whatever you do, remember that you do it for yourself, then you will not complain.❤
❤If you get tired one day, you will see my smile as long as you turn around.❤

Saturday 5 November 2011

Unit 5 Materials - Lesson 9

Lesson 9 Rusting


  • This car is made of iron. This part of the car has rusted. 







  • The nail with a rusted surface is dull and rough. When you scrap it off, the rusted surface will blister off. The clean non-rusted surface stays shiny. Rusted surfaces are ugly. 







There are different ways of preventing iron from rusting. We can keep it away from air and water. This is done by:


  •  Greasing 


  • Plastic coating


  •  Spray painting

  • Tin plating 












  • Oiling 

No comments:

Post a Comment