1. Calculate the area of the diagram shown
A 9 cm²
B 12 cm²
C 34 cm²
D 36 cm²
2. Which of the following statement is true about the mass of an object?
A Smaller objects have more mass
B The mass of an object is not related to the size.
C The mass of an object is not affected by the gravity.
D The mass of an object is measured in gram or kilogram.
3. Which of following pairs are true about the type of measurement and their units?
A I and II only C I, II, and IV only
B II and III only D I, II, III and IV
4. Which is the correct formula to calculate the area?
A Area = Length ´ Width
B Area = Width ´ Height
C Area = Length ´ Height
D Area = Length ´ Height ´ Width
5. Study the statement below.
Which of the following tool can be used to measure time in the race?
D Digital watch
6. What is the standard unit for length?
A I only
B I and II only
C II and III only
D I, II and III only
7. Among the following, which has the biggest surface area ?
A Tennis court
B Netball field
C Football field
D Badminton court
8. Which answer below shows the correct arrangement from the smallest to the
biggest length ?
A metre, millimeter, centimeter, kilometer
B kilometre, metre, centimeter, millimetre
C centimeter, metre, kilometer, millimeter
D millimeter, centimeter, metre, kilometre
9. If each glass has a volume of 200 ml, what is the total volume of the bottle?
Water was poured into a bottle until half full.
Then, all the water In the bottle was poured into three glasses until each glass is full
10. Which of the following are units for measuring length using parts of the body?
IV Arm span
A I and II only
B I, II and III only
C III and IV only
D II, III and IV only