- The main constituents of the Solar System are the Sun and the planets.
- The sequence of planets starting from the Sun are Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.
- The planets differ in size and distance from the Sun.
- The planets have very different conditions on their surfaces.
- The Sun is in the centre of the Solar System.
- The Sun is very big compared to the planets.
- All planets move round the Sun.
- The ratio of the size of the Moon to Earth and to the Sun is 1:4:400.
- The distance from Earth to the Sun is 400 times the distance from the Moon to Earth.
- Earth has water, air and a suitable temperature to support life.
- If Earth is too near to the Sun, it will be too hot to support life.
- If Earth is too far to the Sun, it will be too cold to support life.
- Earth is the only planet in the Solar System that has life on it.
❤I've been used to reserving myself. Only by doing this won't I get hurt when I'm leaving.❤
❤No matter what have happened and whether you are ready or not, every next moment is gonna be a brand new start.❤
❤Whatever you do, remember that you do it for yourself, then you will not complain.❤
❤If you get tired one day, you will see my smile as long as you turn around.❤