❤I've been used to reserving myself. Only by doing this won't I get hurt when I'm leaving.❤
❤No matter what have happened and whether you are ready or not, every next moment is gonna be a brand new start.❤
❤Whatever you do, remember that you do it for yourself, then you will not complain.❤
❤If you get tired one day, you will see my smile as long as you turn around.❤

Sunday 13 November 2011

Unit 6 The Earth And The Universe - Lesson 2

Lesson 2 How Far And How Big


How big is the Sun, the Moon and Earth?
How far is the Sun and the Moon from Earth?






Scientists have calculated that the Sun is one hundred times the size of Earth. Earth is four times the size of the Moon. 

Size
Ratio
Moon
1
Earth
4
Sun
400

The distance from Earth to the Sun is 400 times the distance from Earth to the Moon. 

Distance from
Ratio
Earth to Moon
1
Earth to Sun
400


No comments:

Post a Comment