❤I've been used to reserving myself. Only by doing this won't I get hurt when I'm leaving.❤
❤No matter what have happened and whether you are ready or not, every next moment is gonna be a brand new start.❤
❤Whatever you do, remember that you do it for yourself, then you will not complain.❤
❤If you get tired one day, you will see my smile as long as you turn around.❤

Saturday 12 November 2011

Unit 6 The Earth And The Universe - Lesson 1

Lesson 1 Our Solar System


The sun and the nine planets are part of the Solar System. The nine planets are Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. The Sun is in the centre of the Solar System. All the nine planets move around the Sun in a large oval path. The planets also spin by itself. 







  • Asteroids are huge chunks of rocks that travel round the Sun. 


  •  Comets have long glowing tails. 


  • Meteors are tiny rocks which probably come from the asteroid belt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment