❤I've been used to reserving myself. Only by doing this won't I get hurt when I'm leaving.❤
❤No matter what have happened and whether you are ready or not, every next moment is gonna be a brand new start.❤
❤Whatever you do, remember that you do it for yourself, then you will not complain.❤
❤If you get tired one day, you will see my smile as long as you turn around.❤

Monday 17 October 2011

Unit 3 Protection - Lesson 5

Lesson 5 Adaptation To Nature 




A desert is an example of a dry region.





  •  Cactus has needle shaped leaves so that less water is lost from plant. 
  • Thick stem to store water. 
  • Long roots, deep into the soil to get water. 



  •  The leaves are divided so that they do not break easily. This tree has a trunk that can sway with the wind. 
  • Coconut trees have strong buttress roots so that they will not be uprooted by strong winds. 


  • Mangrove have strong buttress roots so that they will not be uprooted by strong winds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment